Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Spring is here! Even though it doesn't feel like it outside

SPRING IS HERE!!

That's what we all said here in Michigan on March 20th and golfers have been searching for their golf bags, heading off to their local golf shop and stocking up on new equipment and trying to figure out how to improve their golf swing for the coming golf season.

Except Mother Nature has not been friends with us here in Michigan with snow and colder temperatures that even the die hard fans don't want to play in. The crazy ones are still outside playing in this weather because well, we are crazy (not me, I have only been hitting balls at the range).

I have spoken with some of my crazy golf brother-en and most of them are drooling at the idea of golf season being just around the corner (it's here but Mother Nature just won't let us play outside just yet).

Hopefully, Mother Nature will let us crazy ones start our golf seasons soon. Until then, I'll be planted on my couch and watching the MASTERS.

Until next time- Keep Swinging


No comments:

Post a Comment